• Govino™ copolyester is a tough, BPA-free plastic used to make various products that you use every day. It is impact and shatterproof. Plus, they stay clear and durable even after years of repeated use and dishwasher cycles.
• Govino™ is safe for you and your family. It has been rigorously tested by third-party labs to ensure its safety. It is completely free of bisphenol A (BPA), bisphenol S and any other bisphenol compounds as well as estrogenic and androgenic activity. But not only is Govino chemically safe, it’s shatterproof too, so the only thing you have to worry about when someone knocks over your Govino is cleaning up spills.
• Bisphenol A (BPA) is a compound used in specific plastics, including polycarbonate (PC). BPA also is used in a coating to prevent deterioration of the metal surface in canned foods. There is no BPA in any Govino™ product.
• BPA is not and has never been an ingredient or byproduct in the production of Govino™. Validation that Govino is a BPA-free plastic is supported by robust testing and independent third-party testing by accredited laboratories.
• Govino™ is not only BPS-free, it is free of all bisphenols and chemicals with similar structures as BPA and BPS.
• Govino™ is shatterproof, so while it has the looks and clarity of glass, it won’t break when you drop it or toss it in the bottom of your backpack. It can take all the bumps and drops of daily life and even survive some of the not-so-typical stresses. Hundreds of dishwasher cycles, several hiking trips and even a few really long falls. Govino™ outlasts glass, plastics and just about every other material, proven through third-party testing.
All Rights Reserved. Distinctive product configuration exclusive of Govino ®
DESIGNED IN CALIFORNIA – US PATENTS 7,273,147 AND D577,547 AND US AND FOREIGN PATENTS PENDING.
Ph: 0410 472 640